(Available in CoPilot 10.14 and Higher)
CoPilot provides warnings and walking instructions when a stop is located on a road that is restricted to only pedestrians or bicycles. If a stop is located on a vehicle-restricted road, CoPilot:
- Displays a walking icon next to the name of the stop in the trip PLAN screen.
- Provides a pop-up Pedestrian Road Warning when the route is calculated.
- Generates a route to the closest location on a nearby, non-restricted road.
- Shows a dotted line path on the map where the driver needs to park and walk to the destination.
- Provides the driver upon arrival with text and text-to-speech instructions that read, “Destination is pedestrian only. Please walk to destination.”