In support of your CoPilot rollout, Trimble MAPS can run a complimentary "FastPass Analysis" to help ensure addresses and GPS coordinates in your company files match up with locations in the map data used to route commercial vehicles in CoPilot.
How is it performed?
We run a batch analysis of your geocodes against Trimble MAPS geocodes.
We break out the results of our matching into four confidence levels. (Exact, Fair, Uncertain, Failed)
We provide recommendations on how to improve your data to ensure the best routing in CoPilot.
How Do I Submit A Fast Pass Analysis?
Contact the telematics provider who sold you CoPilot and let them know you would like a FREE FastPass Analysis by Trimble MAPS. You will need to provide the .CSV file of your customer master, store, DC, or company approved fuel stop data. Read below about how to format these files.
What Format Should My File Be In?
- The customer file should be provided as a .CSV (Comma Delimited) file.
- Entries are broken into the following columns in excel. Other information can be included for your record in separate columns (Company ID, etc.). This information will simply be ignored by the import tool.
- ID (Optional)
- Name (Optional)
- Address (All addresses need to be clearly typed and free of any extraneous information (i.e. Suite and Building numbers, special characters etc.). Remove any unnecessary commas.
- City (Cities need to be spelled properly)
- ZIP Code (ZIP codes need to be accurate)
- The latitude/longitude points provided should contain a (-) for directional designations, no directional designations if possible
- For best success Latitude/Longitude coordinates are up to 6 digits beyond the decimal point (Why is Latitude/Longitude decimal precision important?).
- Any other data to help you prioritize (i.e. date last visited, number of visits in the last year)