The User Access tab is where you can add or delete users and grant them one of two permission levels:
- User: A User can view all of the route compliance information in their company's account and create and export reports.
- Company Administrator: A Company Administrator has all of the rights of a User as well as the ability to add, delete, or edit Users and Company Administrators.
Adding a new user
A Company Administrator can add a new user following the steps below:
- Click User Access on the left side of the screen to open the User Access panel.
- Click New User to open the New User dialog.
- Enter the user's email address and name.
- Check the box under Access Permissions and select whether you want that person to be a User or a Company Administrator.
- Click Add User to finish.
Once the user is added, they will receive an email (to the address you entered) inviting them to join the company's RouteReporter account. If they do not already have a Trimble Identity, they will need to create one in order to log in to RouteReporter.
Editing or Deleting a user
A Company Administrator can edit or delete an existing RouteReporter user or update their Access Permissions. To edit a user:
- Click the user's name in the User Access panel to open the Edit User dialog.
- In the Edit User dialog, you can edit the user's first or last names, or change their Access Permissions. You cannot edit their Email ID. (If you need to change an email address, create a new user instead.)
- You can also delete a user by clicking the red trash can icon. Deleting a user from RouteReporter will also remove their access to all Trimble Maps web tools, such as ContentTools and FleetPortal. You will receive a warning before you click the Delete button to finish.