You can change the sound settings in CoPilot.
1. From the Settings menu, tap Sounds . The Sound screen will be displayed.
2. Tap the left and right arrow under MASTER VOLUME to adjust the sound for the entire app.
3. Tap Mute All Sounds to turn off all sounds in the app.
4. Tap Say Welcome to CoPilot to switch on the spoken introduction each time the app is opened.
5. Tap Turn on Click Sounds to switch on click sounds, which will be heard each time you tap a button in the app.
To change language settings, go to Settings > Regional & Voices.
Troubleshooting for no sound
Depending on where you start your trip, you may not hear CoPilot's first voice instruction until you approach your first turn. You may also want to:
- Check your device's volume settings to be sure it is not set to silent mode.
- Check your device's Bluetooth settings. Your device may be connected to a second device that is transmitting sound from CoPilot. (That device may or may not have its sound turned on.)