1. From Settings > Regional & Voices, tap Language.
2. Tap the required language, for example UK English.
3. You can then choose the required voice, for example Emily.
If you haven’t installed the voice, tap Download to add the selected voice to your device. Most platforms have pre-installed Text-to-Speech options. If selected, these will use the native platform voice. These are marked with * at the beginning and usually include TTS in the name.
4. Once the voice has been downloaded, you can listen to the voice by tapping it and then tapping Test.
5. Tap Done when you have finished.