Driver Groups help fleets organize groups of drivers in RouteReporter, a CoPilot add-on application for driver compliance reporting.
You will only see a Driver Groups page if your fleet assigns CoPilot app licenses to drivers.
How to create Driver Groups
Click Configure Fleet Settings in the left menu > Driver Groups to get started. The Drivers Groups page loads with a list of your existing driver groups, if any.
To create a Vehicle Group:
- Click the New Driver Group button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter a name for your driver group in the Enter Driver Group Name field.
- Click the Save & Continue button.
- In the New Driver Group dialog, select the checkbox next to each driver you want to assign to the group.
- Click the Save & Continue button and Done to finish.
For driver-based fleets, CoPilot uses the default settings for any Vehicle Routing Profiles, Configuration Profiles, Map Sets, Route Modifiers, and Custom Place set in Account Manager.