Trimble MAPS continuously updates its map data so you can generate the best routes for your vehicles. Below is an overview of updates made by our team of mapping experts for North America in Q3 2021. Please see the .pdf file attached to this article for full details.
NOTE: Data updates may be made available in different products at different times. The type of data available also depends on your licensing. Please contact us if you are unsure of your data licensing.
- Updates to the road network were made in 199 counties
- 25 new construction road projects were added
- Truck attributes were updated; totaling more than 900,000 miles
- Posted vertical clearances were reviewed and updated in Massachusetts
- 53’ routing attribution was reviewed and updated in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, New York, Oregon, Virginia, Rhode Island, and Texas
- Tolls were updated to reflect new rates in California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New York, and Texas
- City points and postal codes were updated for the U.S. and Canada
- 269 new POIs added to the Places Database (175 distribution centers, 88 manufacturing plants and 6 truck stops)
- 257 new site locations were coded (161 distribution centers, 89 manufacturing plants and 7 truck stops)
- More than 1,900 customer-reported issues were fixed
- More than 308 miles of new highway-level network was added to the United States
How to Access the Most Current Data
PC*MILER Installed Software
PC*MILER Web and Web Services
Updates are automatically available upon release. To access:
- Web—In the Routes panel, mark the Route Options > Reporting Preferences > Report Data Version field with Current. (Current is the default)
- Web Services—Mark the dataVersion field with Current. (Current is the default)
- App Store Customers—You will be notified to download updates through the app.
- Enterprise Customers (Indirect)—Contact the partner who sold you CoPilot to be sure you have the latest app version and data.
- Enterprise Customers (Direct) and Integration Partners—Updates can be downloaded over the air via API or directly from our portal.
MileOn by PC*MILER
You will be notified to download updates through the app.
You will be notified via email when updates are available.