Assets can be edited or deleted in Account Manager. You can also re-assign MileOn and CoPilot Truck with ActiveTraffic licenses from one user to another, without deleting a user.
If you are using CoPilot through an ELD provider, your assets cannot be edited in the Account Manager. Asset information is pulled from your ELD solution.
In this article:
Managing Individual Assets
Edit or Delete an Asset
Individual assets can be edited or deleted in the Asset Details panel of the Edit Asset screen. To open the Edit Asset screen, hover your cursor over the row in the Assets panel containing the asset's information. When it turns blue, click anywhere on the row to open the Edit Asset screen.
Edit an Asset
If you need to change an Asset’s information:
- In the Asset Details panel, enter the changes you would like to make to the asset's information.
Click on Save to update the asset's information.
Delete an Asset
If you would like to remove an asset:
- In the Asset Details panel, click on the red trash icon and then Delete to confirm.
- The asset will be removed and the asset's licenses will be unassigned and available for other assets.
Change an Asset
You can also re-assign a license from one asset to another in the Assign Licenses panel in the Edit Asset screen.
- Under the Assign column, uncheck the box next to the license you'd like to remove.
- Any licenses you have removed are now available for another asset.
- Those licenses can be re-assigned by adding a new asset, or by checking one of the product boxes under the Assign column for an existing asset.
Managing Multiple Assets
An asset's information can only be edited individually, as described above. However, multiple users can be assigned or unassigned licenses, invited to join the company account, or deleted all at once.
- Select the assets you would like to manage by checking the boxes next to their names in the Assets screen.
- Once you select at least two assets, buttons will appear that allow you to Assign and Un-Assign licenses and Invite and Delete the assets you have selected from the company account.
- Choose Assign, and a drop-down menu allows you to choose which licenses to assign to the selected assets.
- Choose Un-Assign, and a drop-down menu allows you to choose which licenses to remove from the selected assets. Once removed, they will no longer be able to use MileOn or CoPilot on the company account.
- Choose Invite, and the selected assets receive an e-mail notification with instructions on how to download and activate the app or apps you have previously assigned them.
- Choose Delete to remove the selected assets. Once deleted, they will no longer be able to use MileOn or CoPilot on the company account.