The Account Manager makes it easy to assign licenses for CoPilot or MileOn to new users.
Step 1: Add a user to the account
- On the Overview screen, click the New User button.
- A dialog will pop up where you can enter information about the new user.
- Enter the user’s information, including Email Address, Phone, First and Last names.
- Under Assign Product(s), check a box to choose the License Type—CoPilot, MileOn, or both—while viewing your remaining number of available licenses.
- Click Add User after you have entered all of the information.
- The user will appear in your Users list.
Step 2: Invite the user to join your company
- When you first add a new user, you will see an Invite button listed under the Invite column next to the user's information.
- Click the Invite button to invite the user to install the apps you have assigned to him or her on your company account.
- The Invite button will change to read Sent.
- The user will receive an e-mail notification with instructions on how to download the app and activate the license in a two-step process.
Step 3: Follow up with the user
- After you send the invitation, you will see a Re-Send button under the Invite column for that user. You can click that button to send a new invitation, if necessary.
- Once the user has installed the app and activated the license, you will see Activated listed under the Invite column for that user.