If you encounter any problems with North American map data, you can report it to us.
1. From the Quick Menu, tap Map Feedback.
2. From the Report a Map Issue screen, select a saved location.
3. Tap the right arrow at the top of the screen to move to the next screen.
4. You can adjust the specific location, if required. Tap the exact area on the map, then tap the right arrow button at the top of the screen.
5. Select the type of map issue from the list, and then tap the right arrow button.
6. Enter a description of the map issue, then tap the right arrow button.
7. Review your map issue and tap Submit.