You can download additional maps to CoPilot. (Applicable licenses are required.)
1. From the Quick Menu, tap MyCoPilot . The MyCoPilot screen is displayed.
2. Tap My Maps. The My Maps screen is displayed, showing the geographical groups of maps.
3. Tap the required map group. For example, if you want a map of France, tap the Europe group. The map group is displayed. Downloaded maps are indicated by the red circle with the white X.
4. Tap a map to download it.
TIP: Tap Map info to view information on what geographical areas each covers.
5. You can remove downloaded maps by tapping them.
6. If multiple map data regions exist on the device you will also see Switch Maps, for instance NA and EU maps.