You can use CoPilot to plan trips that include one or more stops en route to an end destination.
To plan a new trip, you can either:
- Use the quick menu.
- Select a destination from the map.
Once you have planned your trip, you can:
- Preview the trip.
- Optimize the route.
- Choose an alternative route.
- Save the trip so that you can use it again in the future.
Using the Quick Menu to Plan a Trip
1. Tap the Menu button .
2. Tap Plan Trip . The trip screen will be displayed. Because you have not set a destination yet, the trip plan, with your current location, is shown by default.
Selecting a Destination from the Map
1. On the map, tap the location that you would like to set as your destination. A pop-up info box will be displayed.
2. Tap the info box, and then tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen. You can now add any stops that you want to make before you reach your final destination.