You can use CoPilot to plan trips that include one or more stops en route to an end destination.
To plan a new trip, you can either:
- Use the quick menu.
- Select a destination from the map.
Once you have planned your trip, you can:
- Preview the trip.
- Optimize the route.
- Choose an alternative route.
- Save the trip so that you can use it again in the future.
Using the Quick Menu to Plan a Trip
1. Tap the Menu button .
2. Tap Plan Trip . The trip screen will be displayed. Because you have not set a destination yet, the trip plan is shown by default.
You can now add a destination for your trip, along with any stops that you want to make along the way. Alternatively, you can load a predefined trip that you can then modify, if necessary.
Selecting a Destination from the Map
1. On the map, tap the location that you would like to set as your destination. A pop-up will be displayed.
2. Tap the pop-up, and then tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen. You can now add any stops that you want to make before you reach your final destination.