You can use CoPilot to plan trips that include one or more stops en route to an end destination.
To plan a new trip, you can either:
- Use the quick menu.
- Select a stop location from the map.
Once you have planned your trip, you can:
- Preview the trip.
- Optimize the route.
- Choose an alternative route.
- Save the trip so that you can use it again in the future.
Using the Quick Menu to Plan a Trip
1. Tap the Menu button .
2. Tap Plan Trip . The trip screen will be displayed. Because you have not yet added any stops, the trip plan, with your current location, is shown by default.
Selecting a Stops from the Map
1. On the map, tap the location that you would like to set as a stop. A pop-up info box will be displayed.
2. Tap the info box or tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen, and this stop will be added to your trip plan. You can now press the green arrow to begin navigating to that location or return to the PLAN screen and select additional stops for your trip.