There are many ways to plan a trip and to find a specific address or location. Below is an example of how to plan a simple trip.
1. Tap the search button.
2. Tap Address to search for a specific street address.
3. Enter the city or ZIP/Postcode. (CoPilot suggests locations as you type.)
4. Tap to select the city or ZIP/Postcode.
5. Enter a street address. CoPilot suggests addresses as you type.
6. Tap the address to select it. It will be added to your trip plan as a stop.
7. Once you have entered at least two stops—your origin, or starting point, is your first stop—tap MAP to view your route.
8. Tap the green button to start navigation. The zoomed in map of the current location is displayed.
TIP: Before starting navigation, you can zoom in on your starting location or final stop. Tap the toggle button to switch your view.
NOTE: You may be asked to accept a safety, or driving restriction warning. For example, you might receive a notification that your journey takes you onto a toll road, or into a congestion charge area.