CoPilot FleetPortal administrators can now track their fleet of vehicles connected to CoPilot FleetPortal in order to receive any updates. To access the Vehicle Summary Report:
- Click the Company Administration button in the top menu ribbon.
- Click the Vehicles tab.
- Click Vehicle Summary to download the Vehicle Summary Report.
The report is a comma separated list (.csv file) of all vehicles with detailed information for each vehicle, including:
- Vehicle ID
- Vehicle Name
- Created On: When the device was added to the FleetPortal account.
- Last Connection: The last time the vehicle connected to CoPilot FleetPortal to receive updates.
- App Version: The version of CoPilot the device is using.
- Device Status: Whether the device is available for use (Active or Inactive).
- Map Version: The map data version of CoPilot being used within the vehicle.