CoPilot FleetPortal administrators can now track their fleet of vehicles connected to CoPilot FleetPortal in order to receive any updates. To access the Vehicle Summary Report:
- Click the Company Administration button in the top menu ribbon.
- Click the Vehicles tab.
- Click Vehicle Summary to download the Vehicle Summary Report.
The report is a comma separated list (.csv file) of all vehicles with detailed information for each vehicle, including:
- Vehicle ID
- Vehicle Name
- Created On: When the device was added to the FleetPortal account.
- Last Connection: The last time the vehicle connected to CoPilot FleetPortal to receive updates.
- App Version: The version of CoPilot the device is using.
- Device Status: Active means this is the most current information for the vehicle with this Vehicle Name. Inactive means this is older information. (This field is meant to point out when duplicate Vehicle Names exist. This often occurs when a telematics device has been replaced in a truck, which changes the Vehicle ID but not the Vehicle Name.)
- Map Version: The map data version of CoPilot being used within the vehicle.