CoPilot FleetPortal is a web-based fleet management solution that extends the functionality of CoPilot by allowing fleet managers to remotely configure vehicle settings and routing profiles to be used by the fleet and assign specific routing profiles to vehicle and driver groups within the fleet.
To access CoPilot FleetPortal, please visit https://copilotfleetportal.alk.com. After clicking on the link you will be directed to the login page:
The core features provided by CoPilot FleetPortal are:
- Manage accounts associated with an ALK Partner
- Manage devices associated with each account
- Create Vehicle Routing Profiles and Configuration Profiles
- Create Vehicle and Driver Groups
- Manage assignment of vehicle routing profiles to Vehicle Groups
- Manage assignment of configuration profiles to Vehicle Groups
- Manage assignment of custom data sets to Vehicle Groups
CoPilot FleetPortal is a part of ALK's web tools - Accessing ALK's Web Tools
NOTE: All CoPilot resellers may not be able to provide CoPilot FleetPortal. Only those customers working with our reseller partners who have enabled CoPilot FleetPortal functionality shall be provided access to this product.