Trimble MAPS continuously updates its map data so you can generate the best routes for your vehicles. Below are highlights of updates made by our team of mapping experts in North America for Q1.2 2020. For more details, please refer to the .pdf file attached to this article.
NOTE: Data updates may be made available in different products at different times. The type of data available also depends on your licensing. Please contact us if you are unsure of your data licensing.
- Updates to the road network were made in 59 counties
- 15 new construction road projects were added
- Truck attributes were updated totaling more than 900,000 miles
- Truck through-travel restrictions were updated within 15 city limits
- Weight limits were updated in District of Columbia, North Dakota & Pennsylvania
- Posted vertical clearances were reviewed and updated in Illinois
- Tolls were updated to reflect new rates in Florida, Illinois & South Carolina
- City points and postal codes were updated for the US and Canada
- 115 truck stops and 1 weigh station were added to the Places database
- 70 new site locations were coded (10 distribution centers, 2 manufacturing plants, 1 weigh station and 57 truck stops)
- More than 1,000 customer reported issues were fixed
- More than 260 miles of new highway-level network was added to the United States
Select Construction Updates
A sampling of the construction updates in this release:
|Virginia||I-395 and VA-648 – Ramp from eastbound VA-648 to southbound I-395 was reconfigured with an entrance point 500 further south. Alexandria, VA 38.802667N, 77.16541W|
|Michigan||US-131 Reconstruction – Interchange of US-131 and MI-60 has been reconfigured. Three Rivers, MI 41.928973N, 85.651715W|
|Missouri||MO-39 Railroad Crossing Improvements – Morgan Avenue and McNatt Avenue permanently closed between MO-39 and Mill Street. MO-39 realigned between Lewis Shaw Drive and High Street. Aurora, MO 36.976929N, 93.735625W|
Plains and Rockies Region
|Nebraska||NE-31 and NE-36 Roundabout – The intersection of NE-31 and NE-36 was reconfigured into a roundabout. Bennington, NE 41.378708N, 96.234278W|
|Florida||St. Johns Heritage Parkway – New road between County Route 507 and I-95. Palm Bay, FL 27.894697N, 80.609826W|
|Georgia||I-75 Exit 326 interchange – The interchange of I-75 and Carbondale Road was reconfigured with tear drop roundabouts. Dalton, GA 34.653457N, 84.983862W|
|North Carolina||Military Cutoff – Realignment of the intersection at Military Cutoff and US-17. Wilmington, NC 34.262873N, 77.824096W|
|Oklahoma||I-40 Exit 166 – The interchange of I-40 and Choctaw Road was reconfigured from a partial cloverleaf into a diamond. Oklahoma City, OK 35.392763N, 97.264844W|
|South Carolina||SC-3 and SC-389 Roundabout – The intersection of SC-3 and SC-389 was reconfigured into a roundabout. Perry, SC 33.590958N, 81.231054W|
|Tennessee||I-640 Interchange at North Broadway – New ramp configuration from southbound US-441 to westbound I-640. Knoxville, TN 36.018588N, 83.921357W|
|Texas||TX-16 and Loop 1604 Project – The intersection of TX-16 and Loop 1604 was reconfigured into a continuous flow intersection. San Antonio, TX 29.553765N, 98.66721W|
|Utah||I-215 and UT-68 – The interchange of I-215 and UT-68 was reconfigured from a diamond to a diverging diamond interchange. North Salt Lake, UT 40.834024N, 111.935718W|
U.S. ZIP Codes Added
- 28023 China Grove, NC, Rowan
- 28025 Concord, NC, Cabarrus
- 28027 Concord, NC, Cabarrus
- 28036 Davidson, NC, Mecklenburg
- 38002 Arlington, TN, Shelby
- 55049 Medford, MN, Steele
- 84032 Heber City, UT, Wasatch
U.S. ZIP Codes Removed
- 19088 Radnor, PA, Delaware
- 19088 Wayne, PA, Delaware
- 19089 Radnor, PA, Delaware
- 19089 Wayne, PA, Delaware
- 55392 Navarre, MN, Hennepin
- 84013 Cedar Fort, UT, Utah
- 396652300 Phillips 66 Cahokia Terminal, IL, St. Clair
SPLC Location Corrections
- 413993000 China Grove, NC, Rowan
- 417413000 Davidson, NC, Mecklenburg
- 439832000 Arlington, TN, Shelby
- 507622000 Medford, MN, Steele
- 764130000 Heber City, UT, Wasatch
- Southern Connector - rates increased as of 1/1/2020
- The Bob Sikes Toll Bridge has gone AET without any rate changes. SunPass and TOLL-BY-PLATE are the only options for payment.
New Toll Roads
- In Illinois, Wabash Cannon Ball Bridge has been added to our road network data at 87.645627W, 38.597369N
All border locations were updated
STATE WEIGH STATIONS
|1 new location was added to the database|
115 new locations were added to the database
How to Access the Most Current Data
PC*MILER Web and Web Services
Updates are automatically available upon release. To access:
- Web—In the Routes panel, mark the Route Options > Reporting Preferences > Report Data Version field with Current.
- Web Services—Mark the dataVersion field with Current.
- App Store Customers—You will be notified to download updates through the app.
- Enterprise Customers (Indirect)—Contact the partner who sold you CoPilot to be sure you have the latest app version and data.
- Enterprise Customers (Direct) and Integration Partners—Updates can be downloaded over the air via API or directly from our portal.
MileOn by PC*MILER
You will be notified to download updates through the app.
You will be notified via email when updates are available.