Trimble MAPS continuously updates its map data so you can generate the best routes for your vehicles. Below are highlights of updates made by our team of mapping experts in North America for Q2 2019. For more details, please refer to the .pdf file attached to this article.
Updates to the road network were made in 281 counties
74 new construction road projects were added
Truck attributes were updated; totaling more than 800,000 miles
Truck through-travel restrictions were updated within 38 city limits
Weight limits were updated in Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, New Hampshire, Oklahoma & Oregon
Posted vertical clearances were reviewed and updated in Arizona & Florida
Tolls were updated to reflect new rates in California, New York, Texas & Virginia
City points and postal codes were updated for the US and Canada
466 Walmart Overnight Parking, 10 distribution centers, 83 CAT scales, 3 truck stops and 14 manufacturing plants were added to the Places database
Select Construction Updates
A sampling of the construction updates in this release:
US-219 Extension – New section of US-219 between Somerset and Meyersdale. Mayersdale, PA 39.869475N, 79.040931W
I-95 and VA-3 Interchange Modifications – A separate free flow lane was built from the I-95 southbound exit to Carl D Silver Parkway. The VA-3 eastbound to I-95 northbound cloverleaf was demolished and replaced by a left hand turn lane. Fredericksburg, VA 38.296081N, 77.50548W
US-50 and North County Road 400 West Roundabout – Intersection of US-50 and North County Road 400 West was reconfigured into a roundabout. North Vernon, IN 38.986939N, 85.681098W
OH-7 Ramp – New ramp from OH-7 to University Boulevard. Steubenville, OH 40.37417N, 80.611337W
WI-441 Tri-County Project (County P) – Intersection of WI-441/US-10 and County P reconfigured into a diamond shape with roundabouts at each end. Appleton, WI 44.220224N, 88.448474W
US-26 Exit 61 – Interchange between US-26 and Northwest Brookwood Parkway has been reconfigured from a diamond into a partial cloverleaf. Hillsboro, OR 45.5647N, 122.926811W
|Washington||I-205 Exit28/29 and Roundabout – I-205 Exit 28 and Exit 29 were reconfigured and a tear shaped roundabout was placed at Northeast 18th Street and the southbound entrance ramp. Vancouver, WA 45.635383N, 122.560874W|
Plains and Rockies Region
MT-16, MT-23 and MT-200 – The intersection of MT-16, MT-23 and MT-200 was reconfigured into a roundabout. Sidney, MT 47.684377N, 104.178965W
|Wyoming||Gros Ventre Roundabout – Intersection of US-26/US-89/US-129, Lower Gros Ventre Road and East Sagebrush Drive was reconfigured into a roundabout. Jackson, WY 43.574194N, 110.733205W |
I-85 Exit 44 – New diamond ramp connecting I-85 and Poplar Road. Newnan, GA 33.36028N, 84.760441W
I-85 Exit 68 – Exit from southbound I-85 to NC-152 now open to traffic. China Grove, NC 35.572933N, 80.564696W
US-601 and SC-263 Roundabout – Intersection of US-601 and SC-263 was reconfigured into a roundabout. Eastover, SC 33.90488N, 80.672794W
|Texas||45 Southwest Project – New 4-lane limited access highway called TX-45 between FM-1626 and TX-1. Austin, TX 30.151821N, 97.874271W|
|Arizona||I-19 Exit 99 – Partial cloverleaf ramp reconfigured into a single point urban interchange style ramp. Tucson, AZ 32.177821N, 110.985569W|
Imperial Highway and Pioneer Boulevard I-5 Corridor Improvements – Exits 121 and 122 of I-5 have been reconfigured with frontage roads. Los Angeles, CA 33.917135N, 118.0798050W
McKenzie Avenue, Sinclair Road and Finnerty Road Roundabout – Intersection of McKenzie Avenue, Sinclair Road and Finnerty Road was reconfigured into a roundabout. Victoria, BC 48.467004N, 123.307647W
Central Avenue Extension – Central Avenue extended from Fedoruk Road to McOrmond Drive. Saskatoon, SK 52.179325N, 106.592751W
U.S. ZIP Code Additions
- 35468 Kellerman, AL, Tuscaloosa
- 48367 Leonard, MI, Oakland
- 191880310 Penn Oak Citgo Liden Terminal, NJ, Union
- 236770260 Army and Air Force Exchange MacArthur, MD, Anne Arundel
- 236770270 Army and Air Force Exchange Mapes, MD, Anne Arundel
- 612115242 Little Rock ANG, AR, Pulaski
- 684464000 Penn Oak Valero Port Arthur, TX, Jefferson
- 689100308 Penn Oak Valero Corpus Christi, TX, Nueces
- 689936000 Customs and Border Patrol Donna, TX, Hidalgo
- 706720303 Moffet Oil Calumet Great Falls Refinery, MT, Cascade
- 744150304 World Fuel Services Aurora Terminal, CO, Adams
- 881145000 Defense Government Contracting- Alon USA Bakersfield, CA, Kern
- 883668000 Steedpetro Watson Station, CA, Los Angeles
- 887130301 Steedpetro Carson Terminal, CA, Los Angeles
Select Toll Data Updates
The toll data updates is this release:
- California: Golden Gate Bridge - rates increase as of 7/1/2019
- New York: Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge - rates increase as of 4/15/2019
- Virginia: Dulles Greenway - rates increase as of 4/10/2019
How to Access the Most Current Data
PC*MILER Web and Web Services
Updates are automatically available upon release. To access:
- Web—In the Routes panel, mark the Route Options > Reporting Preferences > Report Data Version field with Current.
- Web Services—Mark the dataVersion field with current.
- App Store Customers—You will be notified to download updates through the app.
- Enterprise Customers (Indirect)—Contact the partner who sold you CoPilot to be sure you have the latest app version and data.
- Enterprise Customers (Direct) and Integration Partners—Updates can be downloaded over the air via API or directly from our portal.
MileOn by PC*MILER
You will be notified to download updates through the app.
You will be notified via email when updates are available.