Trimble MAPS continuously updates its map data so that you can generate the best routes for your vehicles. Below are highlights of updates made by our team of mapping experts in North America for Q1.2 2019. For more details, please refer to the .pdf file attached to this article.
- Updates to the road network were made in 107 counties
- 33 new construction road projects were added
- Truck attributes were updated
- Truck through-travel restrictions were updated within 57 city limits
- Weight limits were updated in Alabama,Illinois,Maine, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Ohio and Ontario
- Posted vertical clearances were reviewed and updated in Vermont
- Tolls were updated to reflect new rates in Michigan, New York, Northwest Territories, Texas and Virginia
- City points and postal codes were updated for the US, Canada and Mexico
- 705 Walmart locations allowing overnight parking were added to the Places database
Select Construction Updates
A sampling of the construction updates in this release:
|New York||US-62 and County Route 162 Roundabout – Intersection of US-62 and County Route 162 was reconfigured into a roundabout. Hamburg, NY 42.751518N, 78.824763W|
|Illinois||US-50, Old US-50 and North County Road 400 West Roundabout – Intersection of US-50, Old US-50 and North County Road 400 West was reconfigured into a roundabout. North Vernon, IN 38.98824N, 85.681163W|
Newark Downtown Revitalization Project – Four new roundabouts are now open around the corners of the courthouse square. Newark, OH 40.057935N, 82.401687W
Plains and Rockies Region
Westbound US-50 Realignment Project – New westbound section of US-50 open with off and on ramps. Pueblo, CO 38.314931N, 104.66074W
CO-75, South Kendall Boulevard and West Chatfield Avenue Roundabout – Intersection of CO-75, South Kendall Boulevard and West Chatfield Avenue was reconfigured into a roundabout. Denver, CO 39.567832N, 105.062094W
I-4 and I-95 Interchange – I-4 and I-95 Interchange was reconfigured with new flyovers replacing a cloverleaf from eastbound I-4 to southbound I-95. Daytona Beach, FL 29.156165N, 81.077352W
US-17 Bypass – New bypass of US-17 between Maysville and Pollocksville, NC. Maysville, NC 34.950743N, 77.242474W
|Arizona||AZ-260 and West State Route Roundabout – Intersection of AZ-260 and West State Route was reconfigured into a roundabout. Camp Verde, AZ 34.584239N, 111.886585W|
Linden and Casitas Pass Improvements – New ramp from Via Real to northbound US-101. Carpinteria, CA 34.395946N, 119.51043W
U.S. ZIP Code Additions
- 34946 Fort Pierce, FL, St. Lucie
- 45404 Dayton, OH, Montgomery
- 48397 Warren, MI, Macomb
- 55705 Aurora, MN, St. Louis
- 55803 Duluth, MN, St. Louis
- 198534305 BioUrja SPMT West Deptford Terminal, NJ, Gloucester
- 656980271 Fort Polk Fuel Facility SE5A3V, LA, Vernon
Select Toll Data Updates
The toll data updates is this release:
- New York: Queens-Midtown Tunnel – rates increase as of 3/3/2019
- Michigan: Sault Ste. Marie Bridge - rates increase as of 4/1/2019
- Virginia: Pocahontas Parkway – rates increase as of 4/1/2019
- Northwest Territories: Deh Cho Bridge – rates increase as of 4/1/2019
How to Access the Most Current Data
PC*MILER Web and Web Services
Updates are automatically available upon release. To access:
- Web—In the Routes panel, mark the Route Options > Reporting Preferences > Report Data Version field with Current.
- Web Services—Mark the dataVersion field with current.
- App Store Customers—You will be notified to download updates through the app.
- Enterprise Customers (Indirect)—Contact the partner who sold you CoPilot to be sure you have the latest app version and data.
- Enterprise Customers (Direct) and Integration Partners—Updates can be downloaded over the air via API or directly from our portal.
MileOn by PC*MILER
You will be notified to download updates through the app.
You will be notified via email when updates are available.