Users can be edited or deleted in the Account Manager. You can also re-assign MileOn and CoPilot Truck with ActiveTraffic licenses from one user to another, without deleting a user.
In this article:
Managing Individual Users
Delete a User
- Hover your cursor over the row in the Users panel containing the user's information.
- Click the trash can icon next to the user’s name. Click Yes to confirm.
- The user will be removed and the user's licenses will be unassigned and available for other users.
Edit a User
If you need to change a user’s information:
- Hover your cursor over the row in the Users panel containing the user's information you want to edit.
- Click the pencil icon next to the user’s name.
A dialog will pop up where you can edit the user's information. In this dialog, you can also check or uncheck boxes under Assign Licenses that determine which licenses are assigned to that user.
Click Save User to update the user's information.
Change a User
If you want to re-assign a license from one user to another:
- Click the pencil icon next to the name of the user from whom you'd like to remove a license. A dialog will pop up with the user's information.
- Under Assign Licenses, uncheck the box next to the license you'd like to remove.
- Click Save User. Any licenses you have removed are now available for another user.
- Those licenses can be re-assigned by adding a new user, or editing an existing user (see above).
Managing Multiple Users
A user's information can only be edited individually. However, multiple users can be assigned or unassigned licenses, invited to join the company account, or deleted all at once.
- Select the users you would like to manage by checking the boxes next to their names in the Users panel.
- Buttons will appear that allow you to Assign and Un-Assign licenses and Invite and Delete the users you have selected from the company account.
- Choose Assign, and a drop-down menu will allow you to choose which licenses to assign to the selected users.
- Choose Un-Assign, and a drop-down menu will allow you to choose which licenses to remove from the selected users. Once removed, they will no longer be able to use MileOn or CoPilot on the company account.
- Choose Invite, and the selected users will receive an e-mail notification with instructions on how to download and activate the app or apps you have previously assigned them.
- Choose Delete to remove the selected users. Once deleted, they will no longer be able to use MileOn or CoPilot on the company account.