After you have purchased your CoPilot or MileOn licenses by contacting Trimble MAPS sales, you will receive a welcome email with information on how to log in to the Account Manager.
- If you are new Trimble MAPS customer, you will be prompted to create a password.
- If you are an existing Trimble MAPS (formerly ALK Technologies) customer, you will be able to log in using your email address and existing password for PC*MILER or CoPilot.
Once logged in, you will be taken to the Overview screen. This screen shows how many licenses you own for each app and to whom they are assigned. The Users section will be empty the first time you log in.
- Choose whether you want to view all licenses or just those for CoPilot or MileOn.
- See the number of licenses you own, how many you have left to distribute to drivers, and when they expire.
- Add a new user.
- Send an invite for a user to download the app.
- Edit the user’s information.
- Delete a user.