Once logged in to Account Manager, you will be taken to the Dashboard. On the Dashboard, you can view information about your app licenses, including the number of licenses you own, how many you have left to distribute, and when they were purchased.
From the Dashboard, you can also toggle to the other three Account Manager views—Assets, Account Settings, User Access—by clicking on the icons on the left side of your screen.
The Assets screen may be empty until you add assets. The screen capture below highlights the main features on the page.
If you purchased CoPilot or MileOn through your telematics solution provider, your assets may automatically be imported into Account Manager.
- Check boxes to select assets. Checking the top box selects all assets.
- Assign, Un-Assign, Invite or Delete multiple assets at the same time. These buttons only appear if you have checked at least one user. (No. 1 above.)
- Add a New Asset, Import multiple new assets in a .csv file or Export assets to a .csv file.
- Search for assets by name or email or select the group of assets you want to view in the Assets panel: All assets, assets with CoPilot Truck with ActiveTraffic licenses, assets with MileOn licenses, or assets who are Uninvited or Unassigned licenses.
- Invite or Re-Send an invite via email for a user to download and install the app.
- Edit the columns you want to view.
Account Settings Screen
The Account Settings screen is where you can view and select global settings for Account Manager.
- Your company information, including your Company ID assigned by Trimble MAPS
- Whether you are assigning your licenses to Vehicles, Drivers or Mobile Devices. This is set at the time that you purchased your licenses.
- A slider bar to set whether to Allow Drivers to create Trips on MileOn or only use trips sent to them by a fleet administrator.
- A slider bar to set whether to share anonymized location and route information with Trimble MAPS to help improve the future accuracy or maps, routing and ETA calculations. (Available in CoPilot 10.19 and Higher)
- A slider bar to set whether to share trip data with Trimble MAPS Support in the event that they need to investigate any routing issues. (Available in CoPilot 10.19 and Higher)
- The way you want to identify your assets in the Account Manager. Options may include Email, Inventory ID, Phone, Driver ID/Employee ID, and Vehicle ID. (The choices available depend on whether you are assigning licenses to drivers, vehicles or mobile devices.)
User Access Screen
The User Access screen is where you will assign which people can access Account Manager and other web tools you selected at the time you purchased CoPilot.
Adding New Users
Each time you add a new user, you can decide which products he or she should be able to access as well as what level of access he or she should have. There are two levels:
- User - The level provides limited access, which varies with each web tool. In most cases, the User level is for admins who may be working with a certain part of a fleet, but do not need access to the entire fleet's settings.
- Company Administrator - This level provides full access, including the ability to assign additional Users and Company Administrators.
For more information about User and Company Admin roles for each web tool, please see: