Release Date: September 2019
- A new Undo button, as well as Finish and Clear buttons, have been added to the map when creating a Site, a Gate or a Gate Path to a Site. The Undo button allows you reverse your last action. (For example, you can remove the last point you placed for a Site polygon without deleting the entire Site and starting over.)
- A Vehicle Routing Profile can now be selected when creating a Gate Path. Content Tools uses the routing profile to ensure the Gate Path follows roads that are appropriate for the profile being used. You can choose from default profiles or any profiles you have created in CoPilot Fleetportal.
Release Date: May 2019
- Search results now include matches with custom place names.
- A new field was added for country information when creating or importing custom places.
- ISO Alpha-2 country codes can be used when importing custom places in Europe.
- The design of the display panel for places has been updated.
Release Date: April 2019
- The default gate type has been removed and a user must now select a type when adding a gate to a site.
- Instructions in the user interface for how to select multiple roads when creating a Route Modifier have been updated. Also, an information box was also added that notes that a 53' Semitrailer is the default routing profile used for gate paths to a site.
- When importing places via .csv file in the European (EU) region, the “state” column will instead display “country.”
- Fixed a bug that caused the name of a place to appear twice when viewing ALK Places in Content Tools.
Release Date: December 2018
- When you import a set of Route Modifiers, you can now replace an existing set with that imported set. Choose the Replace Set button and then select the set you want to replace.
- The Manage Places and Manage Route Modifiers buttons are now more clearly labeled in the top ribbon to show that you can select them to create or edit content.
- The icons for an Entry Path and Exit Path from a Site have been updated.