If you would like to submit a file of your company and customer locations for FastPass Analysis, it should be saved as a .CSV (Comma Delimited) file.
Saving Your Spreadsheet as a .CSV
Entries should be broken into the following columns in your spreadsheet. (Also see sample screen capture below.) You must provide a location's address, latitude/longitude coordinates, or both. Other information can be included for your records in separate columns (Company ID, etc.). This information will be ignored by the import tool.
- (Optional) ID
- (Optional) Name
- All addresses need to clearly typed and free of any extraneous information (i.e. Suite and Building numbers, special characters etc.). Remove any unnecessary commas.
- Cities need to be spelled properly
- Zip Code
- ZIP codes should be accurate
- The latitude/longitude points provided should contain a (-) for directional designations
- For the most accuracy, latitude/longitude coordinates should be 6 digits beyond the decimal point (Why is Latitude/Longitude decimal precision important?).
- (Optional) Any other data to help you prioritize (i.e. date last visited, number of visits in the last year)