The Driving Menu on the standard CoPilot product provides a quick menu to the key features you'll need when on the move. The features shown may vary depending on your mode of travel and also if you are using a product with customised User Interface (UI) or menus.
- 2D/3D Map - choose between a 2D or 3D map perspective
- Directions - shows you large text only directions. You can toggle between a large next turn view and a list of upcoming turns by pressing the large turn arrow at the bottom of the screen. CoPilot can also switch to a map view when you are close to a turn (See Map Display in the Settings menu).
- Detour - calculates an alternative route to avoid a specific point on your current route to guide you to your destination
- Find POIs - CoPilot has thousands of useful Points of Interest (POIs) installed as standard to help you find the nearest petrol station, hotel, restaurant and much more. You can search Wikipedia† articles and search online for nearby businesses and brands using integrated Google local internet search†. Plus, Yelp helps you find recommended local businesses around you.
- My Route - shows you the best possible route for your journey, along with the option to calculate an alternative route to the one planned or edit your trip
- Walk - switch to walking mode
- Clear Destination - lets you delete your current trip directly from within the driving menu
- Main Menu - access all CoPilot's controls, including destination entry, route features, settings and more
† This CoPilot service requires a mobile Internet connection and may incur data charges from your mobile network.